Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"...but you need..." No Buts!

I really needed to post this. I hear from people all the time when I talk about my nutrition (I really don't like using the word "Diet" anymore, too many bad associations) I always hear people say "but you need Milk. But you need fiber. But, but, but" for excuses about needed grains and dairy.

There are so many plants and vegetables that our ancestors ate and that are readily available for us to eat now that provide the nutrients we need to be healthy without eating grains or Dairy. 

It's just a matter of politics when it comes to the Farming and Dairy industries for the government to say "you're right, you don't need those". Those two industries would go apeshit.

So here is some good info on one simple rockstar veggie: Kale.

No comments:

Post a Comment